Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Attendant is responsible for the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the Clubhouse, ensuring that the facilities are in an exceptional presentable manner at all times for the Members and guests. You will be expected to follow directions while working independently to complete all tasks assigned. The Maintenance Attendant will also be expected to have a friendly and open demeanor, while representing The National in a professional manner.
• Perform opening duties as directed by your supervisor and according to the daily task list, including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting, window cleaning, washrooms, etc.
• Perform closing duties as directed by your supervisor and according to the daily task list, including but not limited to cleaning admin offices, Junior Boys Locker Room, dining room floors, etc.
• Do walkthroughs daily, to monitor and maintain the interior cleanliness of the Clubhouse, ensuring that the Clubhouse is always in a presentable manner
• Clean, scrub and maintain the shower and saunas in the Men’s Locker Room.
• Maintain and prepare the exterior areas of the building, including but not limited to the Fazio terrace, on-course washrooms, halfway house, fire pit, etc.
• Maintain a friendly and open demeanour with Members, guests and staff
• Perform other duties as necessary to help the team achieve success
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work a variety of shifts; days, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently
• Ability to lift up to 10lbs
Nice to Have:
• Experience in a private owned member golf club
• Previous housekeeping skills
• Experience operating a Zamboni floor cleaner
At The National Golf Club of Canada, our goal is to have every Member and guest enjoy a “World-Class” golf experience with every visit. Our service goal is to consistently deliver the “wow factor” to our Members every time they come to the course. If your values include respect, integrity and loyalty and you believe in continuous improvement and have a great attitude…We want you on our team!
Why work for the National?
• Staff Meals
• Competitive Wages
• Free Parking
• Golf Privileges
• Annual Holiday Party
• Seasonal Bonus
• Paid Training
• Fun Staff Events
The National Golf Club of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, through all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.