NOW HIRING for the 2019 SEASON!!! The Locker Room Steward is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all Members and guests in a timely manner. You will also be accountable for the cleanliness and maintenance of all Locker Room facilities. The Steward is expected to be well-groomed and friendly, while representing the National in a professional manner.
• Provide professional, timely and friendly service to all Members and guests of the Locker Room, maintaining visible presence on the floor at all times
• Prepare and maintain the Locker Room facilities daily, to the standards set out by your supervisor and Locker Room Standards Manual
• Perform opening duties as directed by your manager and according to the daily checklist, including but not limited to setting up work areas, preparing coffee station, stocking of supplies, etc.
• Perform closing duties as directed by your manager and according to the daily checklist, including but not limited to cleaning of all work areas, redistribution of shoes, checking stock levels, etc.
• Clean, polish and redistribute Members and guest’s shoes regularly throughout the day, ensuring that all shoes are numbered to make sure they are returned to the appropriate individual.
• Monitor and clean the floors as needed throughout the day to guarantee that there is no dirt, grass, mud or any other debris on the floor that is visible to Members or guests.
• Maintain open communication with Golf Operations Department to ensure that both departments are aware of when Members and guests have arrived or will be arriving throughout the day.
• Perform other duties as necessary to help the team achieve success
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work a variety of shifts; days, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Well groomed, co-operative and outwardly friendly team player
• Ability to lift up to 10lbs
At The National Golf Club of Canada, our goal is to have every Member and guest enjoy a “World-Class” golf experience with every visit. Our service goal is to consistently deliver the “wow factor” to our Members every time they come to the course. If your values include respect, integrity and loyalty and you believe in continuous improvement and have a great attitude…We want you on our team! Why work for the National?
• Staff Meals
• Competitive Wages
• Free Parking
• Golf Privileges
• Annual Holiday Party
• Paid Training
• Fun Staff Events
The National Golf Club of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, through all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.