NOW HIRING for the 2019 SEASON!!! Greenkeepers make up the bulk of the golf course maintenance staff. They are involved in almost all of our daily tasks. Greenkeepers are at various levels of competency with regard to those tasks, but each of them has the capacity and desire to learn more. The Greenkeeper role is a very physically demanding one. Greenkeepers need to have the ability to work outside in a dynamic team setting. They must also have the capacity to work early mornings.
• Develop and maintain proficiency in all areas of golf course maintenance, and in operation of all relevant maintenance equipment. And maintain cleanliness of all equipment
• Complete all tasks, as assigned by your manager, which include: Cutting grass, maintaining bunkers, operating hand-held machinery and hand tools, repairing divots, and general upkeep of the golf course and related buildings
• Adhere to the codes of conduct and adopt the culture of the department in behaviour and appearance
• Reliable transportation; we are not located on a transit route
• Good social skills and the ability to thrive in an active team environment
• Capacity to work extended periods of physical labour
• Available to work early mornings and weekend shifts as scheduled
At the National Golf Club of Canada, our goal is to have every Member and guest enjoy a “World-Class” golf experience with every visit. Our service goal is to consistently deliver the “wow factor” to our Members every time they come to the course. If your values include respect, integrity and loyalty and you believe in continuous improvement and have a great attitude…We want you on our team! Why work for the National?
• Staff Meals
• Competitive Wages
• Free Parking
• Golf Privileges
• Annual Holiday Party
• Paid Training
• Fun Staff Events
The National Golf Club of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, through all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.